Carpet Cleaning Specialists
Carpet Cleaning has never been this easy! CitruSolution uses earth-friendly, citrus-based cleansers that are non-toxic and effective.
NO STEAM – NO Soap or Shampoo
CitruSolution exclusive formula leaves no residue to re-attract dirt.
INCLUSIVE PRICING – No up charges
CitruSolution gives “Exactimates.” You tell us what rooms you need cleaned, and we tell you the exact cost. No Bait and Switch Coupons. Callus at 615-333-8977 for your Quote.
Message box contents… Spring Cleaning!!!
CitruSolution neutralizes spots, dirty traffic areas, soap and detergent residue, red wine, and even pet accidents. See the Before and after photo at right.
TESTIMONIAL: “CitruSolution makes our home smell and look new. We had 3 dogs in our home last summer, so all our Oriental rugs and carpet needing cleaning badly. CitruSolution also cleaned my sofa and it looked and smelled new again! I Wish I could afford them once a month. I recommend them to all my clients. I would not use any other company in the Nashville area. – Jane McCracken, Realtor serving Nashville, Brentwood, & Franklin
Our Cleaning Process
1. Apply the CitruSolution, using a hand-operated sprayed.
2. Activate the CitruSolution with a rotary Brush and Bonnet to neutralize germs, allergens, spots, and embedded soils, and bring them to the surface.
3. Vacuum with the Lindhaus HealthPro Vacuum to remove surface soil. The carpet dries in about 2-3 hours.
Our Very-Low-Moisture process cleans the carpet fibers. The process is almost like dry cleaning. The “Brush and Bonnet” cleaning technique allows you to walk on the cleaned area immediately after cleaning. This method also allows CitruSolution to safely clean your Oriental and area rugs in place on the floor. See how our cleaning process works in the next section. Spots will not return because CitruSolution neutralizes residue.
We take pride in creating a clean, non-toxic environment for you, your kids and pets. Our customers tell us that CitruSolution: Cleans Better, Dries Faster, Stays Clean Longer & Smells Great!
Traditional Steam/Hot Water Cleaning
(Professional or Home System)
1. Soap and water is sprayed at a high pressure onto carpet. The water soaks the carpet, padding and sub-floor, which may induce mold growth.
2. A suction hose removes some of the moisture and shampoo from carpet or rug, leaving dirty, soapy liquid in the padding.
3. The carpet dries and absorbs the soapy liquid from below. Drying may take 24 to 72 hours, and spots in traffic areas reappear quickly.